Leg and Body Makeup
Body makeup for legs, veins, stretch marks and more, with SPF 25
Every skin has a story. Decide what you want to share and when you want to share it with the #1 Selling Body Foundation* designed for everyday wear.
COVERAGE + REPAIR
Experience our OG maximum moisturizing coverage cream foundation for up to 16 hours of consistent smudge and transfer-resistant color wear.** Formulated by a physician and a makeup artist with a high concentration of high-performance pigments, this balm moisturizes and strengthens skin barrier repair function, while covering a variety of skin conditions like birthmarks, burns, scars, hyperpigmentation, lupus, vitiligo and more.
Glides on evenly to leave skin feeling fresh, soft and smooth finish. Never cakey or masky.
Broad-spectrum SPF 25+ for protection from UVA + UVB rays and helps defend against free radicals.
*The NPD group / U.S. prestige beauty total measured market, Makeup Sales, 2019
*When set with Dermablend Setting Powder
- Smudge and transfer-resistant when used with Dermablend Loose Setting Powder
- All-day hydration
- SPF 25
- Makeup for legs, tattoos, scars, varicose veins, stretch marks, and more
- Lightweight, buildable coverage
- Evening skin tone without the use of stockings or spray tans
- Active Ingredient
- Octisalate 3.2%, Octocrylene 6%
- Inactive Ingredient
- Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Alcohol Denat., Chlorphenesin, Acrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate/Vinylidene Chloride, Copolymer, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Isobutane, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; May Contain Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- Vegan formula: No animal derived ingredients or by products